Friday 20 September 2013

CAS Winners

Hi everyone, here are the winners of our CAS challenge.
What a great turnout with over 100 entries!
Your entries were all amazing and I can tell you we had a hard time selecting winners!
Thank you all for your beautiful creations!

The winner of the selection of rubber stamps from Little Darlings Rubber Stamps

 

Picked by random org is.....


Congratulations, that's you Dawn Lancaster please send us an email at acr@post.com.

Once again, we had a hard time selecting just three cards, so
onto our Top 4 as selected by the Design Team in numerical order

37 Lorraine B


75 Jo Nevill

 
We wanted to show your beautiful card, but the image disabled function would not allow us so we could only duplicate the thumbnail you posted on our blog :)


86 Mel Fletcher




100  Christine L



Please grab your Paper Goddess Winners Badge below or on the sidebar.
Thank you all again for participatingin our challenges.
We love to see what you create. Have a great day.


There is still another week left to enter our "Dies or Punches Challenge" here.




3 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing my card as one of the top four.... I'm thrilled to bits!!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much lovely ladies, I will wear my badge with great pride. I'm thrilled to have been picked in your top 4. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for picking me in your top 4 - I'm chuffed to bits!
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete