Wednesday 6 November 2013

Top Picks Challenge #10 'Pink'

Morning everyone, I am sooo sorry this has taken so long, but with one thing and another it flew out of my head, I'll not bore you with the details, but been a busy and bad week for me. 

Anywho, here is our winner of  the Bunny Zoe Crafts voucher, as always picked by Mr. Linky,


Congratulations Lorraine's Loft that's you, can you please drop us an e-mail at acr@post.com and we'll get your voucher sorted.

And now for our top 3, as voted by the DT,




Congratulations ladies, please take our badge for your side bar.


There is still a few days left to enter our current challenge HERE.







1 comment:

  1. Ooh, so excited to see my card amongst the Top 3, thank you so much!! Congratulations to all the winners, they were beautiful cards, XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete