Sunday 17 August 2014

Lets do lunch Winners

  



Happy Sunday. It's time to announce the winners of challenge Lets do lunch. Thank you all for your fab foodie enteries.

Random Org has picked the winner of the Craftie Charlie voucher,

Congratulations Emily Shroom  drop us a line at acr@post.com and we will get your voucher sorted. 

Now for our top 3. 





10 - Lesley La Grenouille


Congratulations to our top 3, please feel free to add our badge to your side bar on your blog and let everyone know your a winner :) xxx


3 comments:

  1. Wow, my number came up, whoo hoo! Congrats to the top three, beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for a top 3! Where can I find a top3 Badge?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thrilled to be in the Top 3. Thank you!!! I'm sorry I didn't say thank you earlier - I was on holiday!!!
    Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete